If you have recently been told that you need to make a claim for Universal Credit then the Citizens Advice Bureau can help you.

They can can:

  • Find what you need
  • Help you start, manage and submit a claim
  • Point you in the right direction if you need any further help

You can get help  in a number of ways. You can call the Help to Claim Advice Line number:

0800 144 8444

You can use the Help to Claim web chat by clicking on this link and using the Talk to an Adviser box at the bottom of the screen.

Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search